Happy


I have always believed that happiness was a choice that we all must make for ourselves. You can't dwell on the past or the actions of others and still maintain your happy. You also can't spend large portions of your time focused on other people and how they live their lives and claim to be 'Happy'. I believe strongly in living your own life and minding your own business. It is difficult to have your own life if you always find yourself embedded in someone else's.

I believe in being happy, in working to find my own happy place everyday regardless of what's happening in another person's life, home, or work, and regardless of what someone think, or say about me. I determine my happiness not anyone's words or feelings.  Some people become so caught up in other's lives that they can't live their own. They become so driven to gossip or find out about your life that they don't realize how telling their actions are. Happy people, Content people... or even Confident people don't live this way. 

I am so fortunate that I'm not the kind of person who is worried about the Joneses and what they are doing or saying. I am so elated that I understand that my life is mine alone and that I'm not the kind of person who concerns myself with what someone else does or may do.

I am blessed that I am content in a way that doesn't prevent me from wanting, and dreaming of more.

And most of all I am Happy that I am not the kind of person who feels a need to belittle those around them to make myself feel accomplished.