I don't think so brotha man

"that ones to stupid to keep"

I've written quite a bit about relationships, love, and crazy dudes. Well I have to revisit the subject. I recently met a guy... gave him my number took his ... blah blah blah same old song and dance. Well after the first conversation I was almost certain that NOTHING was going to happen with that, he was very cute but lacking brain power. Knowing that I can sometimes be ummmm just a little selective and not easy to please when it comes to men, I decided to give him another chance. WHY BLOGGERS WHY? Well I know why, it's because I'm single and I know that I don't want to be this way forever. One day I want to revisit the land of "in love" and than (after the ring and all that jazz) I would love to revisit the land of sex. But back to Mr. ewwwww. To just shorten the story he wanted sex, lots of it and different varieties... WITH ME WHOM HE KNOWS NOT AT ALL. Yall I'm not being naive I know that men want sex but I'm just so over some of the nasty, stupid things men say. I am not willing to randomly 'hook' up with some unknown dude hoping that it will turn into a relationship. According to new research someone in America becomes infected with AIDS every 9 minutes. That is huge numbers. When a new guy starts to talk sex really early I can't get pass it EVER. If I ever talk to him again all I can think about is the fact that he wanted to sleep with me up front, no questions asked, and that he may be infected. Maybe this sounds a little crazy to some but when you know the rate that people are dying from STDs you know that it's a very real thing. ...  anyway on to the next guy and next date.....