Still Fat


I know I have no posted anything lately about living the fat life....SO.... ok so I went off WW and I'm just getting back into the swing of things. The good news is that I have not gained, my total loss is still 33lbs and I have a freaking waist line right now... It's been a while yall. I feel so good about me right now. The bad news is that I have not lost anything in the past 3weeks (namely b/c I haven't been doing right) and starting up again is hard. I'm not over eating but I know that I'm not in my point range either. So my 3month goal was 50lbs and my 3months are not over until June 4th so I sill have time to do what I need to. 20lbs in a month means that I can't at all go over my points and mother's day right around the corner too :( oh well I didn't go into this thinking it was going to be easy I went into this knowing it was going to be hard so lets get it!!