Freakin PMS


So I have went off the WW path again. SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DIET WHILE PMSing. Eating everything in sight right now. My over eating has always been emotional based and right now I feel fat, not pretty, fat, sad, did I say fat? Awwwww I have gained a freakin pound and that has made me even more moody. Not at all having a good week....
I may go get my hair done over the weekend...and my nails. Really hope that helps these mood swings and the not feeling pretty thing.
Looking up prevention methods for pms on Google because I need Help!

Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) - Prevention

You cannot prevent premenstrual syndrome (PMS), but you can take measures to reduce your risk of having severe premenstrual symptoms by:
  • Taking daily calcium and vitamin B6 (50 mg to 100 mg). Calcium and vitamin B6 may help relieve PMS symptoms.
  • Getting regular exercise, which increases natural brain chemicals (endorphins) that reduce pain and provide a feeling of well-being.
  • Eating a balanced diet that helps keep your blood sugar levels stable. Eat small meals with complex carbohydrates, whole grains, protein, fruits, and vegetables. Avoid refined sugar, as well as excessive fats, salt, and alcohol.
  • Reducing stress with time management practices, enough rest, and relaxation techniques.
  • Limiting the amount of caffeine in your diet.
  • Quitting smoking, if you smoke.
http://women.webmd.com/pms/premenstrual-syndrome-pms-prevention