The F word

Fat.... wait did you think I was talking about another F word... lol (I'm so Lame). Anyway whats the big deal with the word fat. I am a person who use the word fat quite often.I will use it to refer to myself and yeah sometimes to refer to my friends, my family and the skinny dude across the room who has just demolished 2 large pizzas by his self with no freaking help ( skinny fat people make me sick).  I have friends who hate when I call myself fat, they actually cringe when I say the word as if they are in pain, and than they'll get this sad look on their face and say something like "you're not fat", or "Don't say that about yourself". After this they will go into all the good things that I have to offer and all the while I'm standing their trying to find a way to make them feel better about ME calling MYSELF fat.

I don't have as much a problem with the word fat as others seem to have, maybe because this have always been me, maybe because I know that I am more than simply that one word. I'm Black, Tall, and have a big head, too but I'm not offended by any of  that. Why should I allow just one word determine who I am. There is so much more to me than just what people see. I'm smart, funny, silly, kind hearted, friendly and so many other awesome things. I came to terms with who I am (and who I'm not) a long time ago. When I look at myself in the mirror I realize that I'm fat but I also see in myself things that are so much more than simply that one word.  Don't be afraid of the F word people after all their are far worse words in the English language.