lil dude

Feeling so freakin good about myself today ..... I saw this lil dude today and.. yall he is just so freaking H-O-T to meeee. oh lol but anyway.. don't even ask me what happened with that lil bit cause I really just don't know .. he walked over to me asked for my number .. he thought I was H-O-T ..lol... but anyway we talked a few times and ... well ummm I don't know it just didn't go anywhere but he was looking so oooh wee today that I may have to give it another go.. think I'ma text him now and see if he has the same number ...ummm to text or not to text...
Now that I think about it ... he was not forward enough for me I'm use to guys who are all in my face making sure I know that they like me... and another thing that made me "loose" his number... I felt that he was not being honest with me...and I just don't deal with lies.  ummm I don't kno yall we will se what happens ...