Still Fat...Still Pretty...

I have so not been in the blogging mood these last few days ... and I'm not really feeling it now but oh well I wanted to put up my pic ..lol.. I can't wait for class to start bloggers I really want to meet someone ... new. I didn't tell yall but how about I'm jobless again... Crazy right? Well I told you about the summer appendix issue.. well that whole thing lasted about two months and well I was new to my job. Good news is that my HR manager said that if I reapply she'll bring me back...NICE... I really need a job that I can hold on to until I get this school thing done and then its career time. So lets hope she 4real. Ok back to the someone new.. I don't necessarily mean I want a new man when I say someone new. I just mean new people. All my close friends live in different states except one. I just need new peeps to hang with..nothing wrong with the old but you know.. and if that something new happens to be a man who's tall dark and handsome ..then so much the better ..