....??


I wish I knew you. Tall chocolate skin and pretty white smile, a huge loud laugh and dark shiny eyes, I wish you knew me. Sometimes I see you and I know that you're all I want in a man. My future I can see with you. Every morning I want to wake up in your arms, see your face... and smile. I want to know that you love me. I promise that you'll love me. I'm everything that you want I know it and if their are some things that can be changed... we'll work on it but I know that you'll love me just for me you won't care about some of the things that I stand in the mirror antagonising over for hours in fact it will be those things that you love most about me. I'm not saying that loving me will be easy because I'm sure that it wont be. I'll make you work for my love but once you have it, my love will be yours forever. And I'm not saying that you will never get mad at me because I'm sure you will but I promise that the make ups will be worth the arguments. I promise that their is nothing we can't work out and that at the end of everyday you will be glad that you made me your wife. I will be your everything and you will be mine ... except for those times when I need my space (which is often) and those times yo need your (which I hope is often) I won't premise that we'll never fight about stupid things because we will but I will promise that we will laugh about it latter, I am the Lady that you need, the one who you can love and you are the man for me ... believe me. I wish I knew you, tall chocolate skin and pretty white smile, a huge loud laugh and shiny dark eyes I wish I knew you. Sometimes I see you and I know that you're all I want in a man but then I wake up before I can clearly see your profile ... I wish I knew you


picture from photobucket