30lbs


ok bloggers so ...I basically completely stopped walking once I started working ...now to be honest with you I planed on starting back once I got used to standing on my feet for 9hrs....well 8hrs ... again but as I wrote I got sick so..... here I am
Good News: I lost 30lbs in the hospital and since being out I have lost 2 more. I so hope that I can keep this off and get some more off. I'm working on it ppl ...so we'll see what happens. I need to refuse to fail and just do the thang.
Do I want to be smaller... oh hunni yes. Not a 6 but most certainly closer to a 16... lol ... Now if I was going to be all ....umm " be you, be happy" I would tell you that this is all about health ..but bloggers I'm so not going to do that to you... I want to be even more fine then I am now lol I mean "who is she...can I have some of that" when I walk by fine. lol not that I don't get some of that now but more would be nice ...lmbo...I'm stupid yall. But it's true. Now it is in some ways about health ...I'm 27 and I just don't want to be this fat and middle-aged ...I don't...
OK ....
Bad News: I'm back home and I can almost feel myself wanting to go back to staying up late and eating something bad for me
I can't wait to go back to work... I'm still having pain ...I'm hopping this is all the way over in a weeks time... pray for me ppl...
My plan is to eat less... write it all down so I will know what I'm eating (ever talk to a fat person who always say they "don't eat that much"..... you do hunni lol) I also plan to eat less sugar and fried food...you know the good stuff lol ...and I vow to start back walking
I need to get my life in order ppl ....

2 comments

Nisha | June 28, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Way to go. Be encouraged!!! I'm trying to make myself get off the couch!!!

Anonymous | June 30, 2010 at 6:53 PM

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend and feeling better with your big weight lost. It's tempting to go back to your old ways of lates nights and eating junk, but I know you're stronger than that. Good Luck with plan to start back walking.

Haupi