A Letter

I like you... I'm just not sure if I know how to build somethin real...see I still remember what happed the last time I gave my heart...attempted to build something real. I don't want to bring ghosts from the past into something new....But I don't know how to move past the memories of how he hurt me.... And I don't want you to think that I'm still in love with him ... I don't it's just that it's really hard for me to trust again.... I'm not sure if I can handle another heartbreak not sure if I'll be able to fix the broken pieces again ....if my heart gets broken .....And yes I know that you're not him....I know that you are you and that you're not "like all the rest" but that doesn't help me any.... And even if I start something new with you how do I stop the pain from the past from interfering with our future..? I'm scared!!! So very scared that you wont be whats right for me .....even more scared that you will be, but I wont be whats right for you....... And VERY scared that in the time that it takes me to overcome my fear...you'll move on and leave me full of regret.