Mr. Love






Love must be a man A lying deceitful man cold in his purpose masterful in his actions Able to be soft and gentle but also hard and mean
Love must be a man because he hurts me time and time again Making me believe that this time it will be real Making me giggle and laugh, blush when a name is mentioned only to be so very unreal He often leaves me in the middle of the night sleepless and sad craving chocolate Only to reappear the next night and cause tears to fall, like rain onto the rain forest, down my cheeks He hurts me and yet continue to come back whispering in my ear "I can make you happy"Love has to be a man a irresponsible cavalier man He doesn't seem to care that I'm sad He promises me more only to give me little makes me laugh then makes me cry.......
Love must be a man
A wonderful, beautiful, man powerful in his nature masterful in his actions
Able to be strong yet gentle and caring
Love must be a man because he sets me a fire at only the thought of him
Leave me breathless with the hope that he's real And make me giggle, laugh, and blush when his name is mentioned He often wake me in the middle of the night longing to be touched by him
He makes my eyes overflow with tears of happiness and is the reason that I smile
He whisper things in my ear that makes me blush and treats me with care
Love has to a man a confident kind man He holds me when I'm sad He compliments me when I'm depressed makes me cry then makes me laugh....© Pamieka Adams