Stopped

Did I 4get to tell you that I no longer love you, don't feel as if I need you anymore.
Did I not tell you that my heart has moved on and in the place of you there is now me?
Tears no longer fall when I think of you and the storm that you left behind has passed.
I now smile when I think of you.
I no longer hate you and I now realize that I had to have a bad relationship to know just how blessed I will be when I experience a good relationship.
Did I forget to mention something? is that the reason you're calling?
Are you calling because you need to hear that I no longer love you, need to know how happy I find myself now that you are gone?
My smile is brighter then ever and my laugh is true, I no longer have to pretend that I don't miss you because somewhere down the line I did stop missing you.