mr.crazy

So bloggers I have decided to go out with Mr.Crazy. I just don't know if this is a good idea. I always try to listen to my head and heart about guys. Its just that IDK yall my heart says that 'I don't want to love this dude ....ever' and my head says that this may not be such a good idea..'It didn't work the first time' Sounds like I have an answer huh? lol but then... I don't know if I can give you a real answer. So much about this dude sounds good..pros- educated, gives flowers just b/c, career, plans, likes to travel... cons-likes to be in my space to much, different culture, different religion, supper arrogant. I know that most people get to know people b4 saying that it's not going to work but I just don't see the point in staying in any kind of relationship that has no future. And I kinda feel like we should have gotten to know each other 2 years ago when we dated for 5 months. I don't know bloggers maybe I just don't want to be tied down right now...maybe my heart lies else where, ummm maybe I have read to many romance novels.