still

Just wanted to say that I'm still walking ...just haven't been blogging. And I'm no longer having issues with my foot and leg..guess I just needed to get used to it. My best friend and my G-ma have been going with me.. my classmate has not returned .. I don't have an issue with going alone..I don't want to give you that idea .. I just like the company.  I am so excited about this journey .. and so happy that I still feel motivated to do this. in the past I have always stopped ... but I just feel like this time I can move forward .. I have not forgotten the pics.... it's coming ...I do still plan on moving my blogs about walking to another separate page.. The name of it is Fat Girl Walking .. url/ http://phatgirlwalkin.blogspot.com/ more then likely that will be the place I post up the pics.. My hair is doing really well ... I have really started to like it.