My kind of man...


I only date men who are...totally...completely into me. I mean he loves the way I look and when I'm in his presence he can't stop looking. Theses are the kind of men that I like to date. Now I will say that I have dated a guy who asked me if I had thought about losing weight...hello dude I'm fat in a skinny world...be real..lol. But even he thought I was one of the most beautiful ladies that he had seen...or so he said lol..and since even after I told him it wasn't going to work he kept calling....very persistent... I take it that he was serious. I like men who enjoy who I am, and of course personality and all that is important but lets be real when he walks up to you personality is not what you see.. You see his appearance and he see yours ...there is nothing else in the 5 to 15min it takes for him to get your number..he saw you, liked the way you looked, walked over ...you saw him said to yourself  "he's cute" and numbers were given.. thats it.  I've dated guys who were into my smile, my eyes, my thighs, my breasts... I mean there was always something about ME that made him say..."Hey." I'm very old school... I'm not the kind of lady whos going to walk up to a man .... no... never that. he has to do the walking ..its 2010 I know but hey thats me.
I have a friend who has no issue with walking up to the guy...and her story may not be yours, but it seems like they are always 1 up on her and are forever taking her for granted ...I mean maybe they see it as knowing she want them and therefore isn't going anywhere ...I don't know but I like to be the one who's 1 up in love.
In a recent conversation with my cousin about my love life I was told that its always good for him to like you more then you like him. That has been the story of my last few relationships ...and to tell you the truth ppl it's not working for me. I just can not stand to be in a relationship with someone whom I have luke-warm feelings about ...it just doesn't work for me. I don't want to marry and spend my life with someone who I only kinda like... someone I learned to love...
I want to meet this man ...confident man... knock him off his feet and at the same time be swept off mine.