My kind of man...cocky


I like cocky men. Men who walk into every room like they own that room. Nothing else then a confident man for me will do. One of my biggest pet peeves is an insecure man ... I mean hunni if you ain't got it then you betta fake it til you make it. That's really how I feel. I have never dated an insecure man for longer then a second ...well there was that one time... he lasted about two months before I told him it just wasn't working for me. I'm not mean yall. I'm just like many of you ..I know what I want ...and nothing else will do. I have dated men who were cocky about their face, their body... both lol... men who were cocky about their ummm yeah that lol, even men who were cocky about their intellect. The only cocky men I seem to have an issue with are the ones who seem to be a lil bit too much into the amount of money they make or how many cars they have... I always feel as if they see a for sale sign on me somewhere...and sorry hun there's not ...
I was kinda into this lil dude ..ummm not even a year ago...sooo freaking cute ...I mean I know I'm pretty but "is he talking to me" sexy lol.. when I tell you brother man had no confidence ... I mean it was crazy ...
I should mention that I don't mean over the top cocky but ... he just have an air of "I'm the man" surrounding him. oooooh yall that is so my kind of man.