Day 01

 A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1 I don't trust easily
2 I use poems to express what I can’t simply say
3 It’s hard for me to forgive
4 I write erotic stories and poetry
5 Tomorrow frightens me
6 I want to write something that people will read... newspaper, magazine, books
7 I can't stand people consistently telling me what to do
8 I like to smile
9 I believe that in life we all have the option to experience happiness more then any other emotion
10 I love to read ..can read 6 books in the span of one weekend (romance)
11 I don’t like when people complain a lot, lie, or, make a lot of excuses.
12I try to smile even on my bad days
13I don't expect a lot from people, but feel that I deserve more then I get
14I'm at a point in my life where I only want to surround myself with people who care about me
15  I have decided not to have sex again until I get married