Day 10

Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad


I love music.. all music. their is a song from just about every genres that I could pick out and say 'hey that's my jam' :) Happy, Sad, Bored, Mad... it's all the same for me I don't have a certain type of music or just one song that I listen to. I like nice and easy stuff for the most part. anything with a nice beat and lyrics that make sense, and a artist that can really sing .. or play, and I am on cloud 9.  if you're on the blog then you can hear the play-list and that should give you an idea
** India Arie
** Anthony Hamilton
** Alicia Keys
*** Toni Braxton
*** Will Downing
*** Joe
**** Anita Baker
**** Glenn Jones
**** Kirk Whalum
the list is endless
when I'm hyped then I need some hype music, some club bangers...but those times are rare. for the most part I'm a nice and easy type of girl